13 - 15 December 2018 (3 Days)
The Christmas experience of a lifetime! Spend a day travelling in luxury aboard the Belmond British Pullman.
Thursday 13th December: Depart & travel to London. Visit to the 'Winter Wonderland' in Hyde Park before checking in to your hotel in Earl's Court.
Friday 14th December: After breakfast your coach will transfer you to Victoria Station where you will board the train. On arrival you will be greeted with a Bellini followed by a 3-course 'brunch' on your outward journey from London Victoria to Canterbury.
After arriving in Canterbury, you will be transferred by coach to Canterbury Cathedral for a carol service before free time in the city for shopping & sightseeing.
Once back on board, there will be a champagne reception and a 4-course meal (silver service), including wine, cheese board & coffee & petits fours.
On returning to London Victoria, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Saturday 15th December: Before returning, there will be short excursion to Windsor.
Ibis, Earl's Court
Inviting, modern and cosy, with comfortable en-suite bedrooms. The hotel has got everything you need for a relaxing stay stay, including a bar and restaurant for your evening meal should you not wish to venture out.
Premium Package Includes:
- Round trip aboard the Belmond British Pullman train
- Welcome 'Bellini' cocktail
- Fine dining silver service
- 3-course brunch on outward train journey
- Coach transfers to & from Canterbury
- Carol Service at Canterbury Cathedral with free time for shopping & sightseeing afterwards
- Champagne reception
- 4-course meal on return train journey: British Seasonal table d'hote menu, including Great British Cheeseboard, biscuits & chutneys
- Half bottle of wine per person with meal
- Coffee, tea & petit fours
- Executive coach travel
- Door-to-door pick-up (within 20 miles of St Helens)
- Full Courier service
- Bed & breakfast at your hotel
Single supplement is £80 per person