25 - 29 Mar 2019 (5 Days)
Welcome Spring with a cosy weekend in Llandudno. Your week-long package is a Welsh themed one including afternoon tea brimming with Welsh treats, evening entertainment and even a choice of traditional Welsh fayre for your evening meals. You’ll be staying at one of our favourite hotels, The Queen’s. With its grand facade, this stylish 19th Century hotel on the seafront is just a 10-minute walk from Llandudno Pier.
The Queen’s Hotel
All rooms come with en-suite bathrooms, TVs, and tea and coffee making facilities, with lift access to most floors. Many rooms offer sea views. There's a relaxed restaurant, a bar and a coffee shop, the Queen’s Hotel is fortunate to have two excellent restaurants.
- Executive coach travel
- Courier service providing hot and cold drinks and sandwiches
- Door-to-Door pick-up service available
- 4 nights half-board at the hotel
- Welsh-themed menu & table gifts
- Welsh afternoon tea
- Entertainment each evening at the hotel