23rd - 24th February 2019 (2 Days)
Weekend Break in Yorkshire
Get away in February for a weekend in ‘God’s Own Country’, visiting Leeds & Dewsbury.
Included in your city break are visits to:
- Dewsbury market in the fabulous Victorian Market Hall. Still the largest and most renowned open market in Yorkshire, Dewsbury’s fabulous open market boasts over 300 stalls on general market days.
- The Royal Armouries, where you can explore arms and armour through time over five floors of stunning displays. There are 6 galleries displaying over 8,000 objects including: Royal armours of King Henry VIII, Lion armour, Swords from The Lord of Rings & Alien pulse rifle.
Single supplement £15
- Executive coach travel
- Full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- 1 night half board at Best Western Gate Post Hotel
- Visits to Royal Armouries Museum & Leeds city centre
- Excursion to Dewsbury Market