23rd - 30th April 2019 (8 Days)
The traditional timber rafting and shipping community of Kamp-Bornhofen in the Loreley Valley is a friendly tourist community that is well known throughout Germany and beyond for its famous pilgrimage church and monastery dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
Your holiday will include excursions to Koblenz where the Rhine and Moselle rivers meet, and Boppard, scenically located on a horseshoe bend in the river, one of the Rhine’s prettiest towns.
Also included are excursions to Mainz, with its half-timbered houses and medieval market squares, Rudesheim, known for its wine-making and Cochem, on the vine-clad slopes of the Moselle Valley.
Single cabin & hotel room supplement: £50.00
- Executive coach transfers
- Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- 2 nights half board on overnight ferry
- 5 nights half board at the Hotel Wagner
- Day excursions to Koblenz, Mainz, Rudesheim, Boppard & Cochem
- Welcome Drink & post-dinner drink at hotel