21st - 26th Nov 2019 (6 Days)
Located in the southern Netherlands, the beautiful town of Valkenburg is the country’s oldest tourist centre. It is famously surrounded by rolling landscape and pretty villages and boasts many attractions. These include the famous castle ruins, museums as well as the marlstone caves.
It’s not every day that you can experience Christmas Markets in a cave! During the Christmas Season, the residents of Valkenburg transform the extraordinary caves under the city into spectacular Christmas Markets.
You will travel via Hull to Europoort on the overnight ferry with inside en-suite cabin & meal package included. The ferry itself is like a floating hotel with bars, restaurants, shops, a cinema & even a casino!
Single cabin & hotel room supplement: £60.00
- Executive coach transfers
- Full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- 2 nights half board on ferry with en-suite cabin
- Meal package on ferry included
- 3 nights B&B at the Palanka Hotel in Valkenburg
- Visits to the Fluweelengrot & Cave Christmas Markets